Thursday, December 11, 2008

BumGenius Cloth Diapers - A Dad's Perspective

I will be the first to admit that I was not crazy about the idea of using cloth diapers. When my wife mentioned them I had images conjured in my head of towels wrapped around the baby. I knew this would never work for me. After all, there must be a reason that the civilized world has moved away from using this archaic form of outfit. But I was wrong.

As it turns out, the art of cloth diapering has evolved significantly. I have been introduced to the BumGenius cloth diapers, and Fuzzi Bunz diapers and I like them both. The BumGenius diapers have multiple versions of design (BumGenius 1.0, BumGenius 2.0,and BumGenius 3.0). They also produce the BumGenius all in one (AIO) diaper and a BumGenius one size cloth diaper.

One of the things I like about the BumGenius one size diaper is that it is adjustable and can continue to be used on the baby as they continue to grow. If you have kids you know how quickly they grow, and how expensive this kind of stuff can get.

If you have not tried BumGenius cloth diapers or Fuzzi Bunz I would highly recommend it. While there may be a small investment up front, you will realize your return on investment very quickly.


BumGenius Cloth Diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

statCounter