Monday, February 16, 2009

BumGenius Cloth Diapers - Diaper Packages

As I have said before, you either love BumGenius AIO diapers, or you hate them. I have found very few people that have opinions in between. Personally, I prefer Fuzzi Bunz Diapers. My wife has tried the BumGenius 2.0 and BumGenius 3.0 versions of the diaper. She wasn't overly happy with their fit on our toddlers. I am especially a big fan of these diapers when I can find a Fuzzi Bunz Sale, I am a value man (as I have stated before) and I love saving money. Finding stuff on sale makes me happy...but I digress.

There are many sites out there that have great reviews on the BumGenius cloth diaper (diaperpin.com is one of them). If you use these and feel differently about them, I would really like to hear your opinion on how well these cloth diapers work. As for me I firmly believe I will always be a Fuzzi Bunz man. I just think they fit better and stay on the child better. If there is one thing that will ruin my day, it is a leaky diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statCounter